It's that Season and that time...for Amazing Thanksgiving Spreads!
Thanks for Delish, some of our Favorite Recipe Ideas below to make 2017 Your BEST Thanksgiving yet!
Photo Courtesy of Fine Heart Home
All Recipes Click HERE
A straightforward and easy way to roast a turkey!
- 1 12-14 lb. whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch thyme
- Small handful of rosemary sprigs
- 1 small handful sage leaves
- 1 head garlic, halved crosswise
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 2 c. chicken broth
- Position rack to the lower third of your oven and preheat oven to 450°. Pat turkey dry with paper towels and season the cavity generously with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with onion, thyme, rosemary, sage and garlic. Tie the legs together with kitchen twine and tuck the wing tips under the body.
- Brush butter all over turkey then season generously with salt and pepper. Place turkey breast side up on a roasting rack inside of a large pan. Pour chicken broth into the pan. Transfer to oven and immediately reduce oven heat to 350°.
- Baste every 30 to 45 minutes with the juices on the bottom of the pan, and roast for 3 to 4 hours, or until the juices run clear when you cut between the leg and thigh. (The meat temperature should be 165°).
- Cover cooked turkey with aluminum foil and let rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Click HERE on to Goodness and be ready to Impress!
It's the pumpkin cheesecake equivalent of Mt. Everest.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. milk
- 3 small packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 c. Caramel
- Pecans, for garnish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly add in 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well-mixed and thick. (Start with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat until it's the consistency of a pudding—if it's too thick, continue to add the rest of the milk.)
- Layer lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers. Add half the pudding mixture and top with a layer of half the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with caramel and repeat, ending with the cream cheese layer (hold the caramel until ready to serve).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with caramel and garnish with pecans before serving.