Need creative ideas for Christmas Fun with friends, family or other special people in your life?
We loved these tips from Rosalilium .com!
Get Festive, Get Fun and be Merry.
Here are the Top Twenty and click on for your Winter Wonderland List
1. Cover the house in fairy lights (I just bought these)
2. Visit your local German Christmas Market (the Birmingham one is fantastic)
3. Make mulled wine or cider (this recipe looks delicious)
5. Bake your own gingerbread (this is my recipe)
6. Prepare Christmas pudding (I’ve heard Delia’s recipe is good)
7. Sing at a carol service (there’s even one at the Royal Albert Hall this year)
8. Send Christmas cards (love these quirky ones)
9. Visit your local castle or stately home (I love Osbourne House on the Isle of Wight)
10. Go watch a pantomime at the theatre (find your nearest panto here)
11. Go to your local town’s switching on of the Christmas lights (here is 2016 town’s list)
13. Order your turkey or Christmas Day meat (we order from M&S)
14. Make your own advent calendar
17. Compile your own Christmas playlist (love Spotify for this)
18. Decorate the house with festive cheer (I buy quirky decorations here)
19. Create your ideal Christmas Day menu (ideas here)
20. Go to your local church or cathedral for Christmas service (find your nearest CofE here)
Top Twenty List Rosalium.com